Trailer wheels

Pile of parts

Four 15" trailer wheels. 5 x 5 lug pattern. 3 of the wheels have worn out tires, $15/each. One of the wheels has about 1/2 tread. 205-75-15 radial. $35 for this one. Would make a great spare/cheap wheels for spares.

IMG_20160312_182135053_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160312_182228899_HDR.jpg

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Are those from a big Tex trailer? I know they have a less common pattern and that's what I have

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
5x5 is the JK bolt pattern I have never heard of a trailer using that bolt pattern, every 5 lug trailer I have ever encountered has always been 5x4.5

Pile of parts

Sorry guys, let's consider these sold as of last night. However, I'm not sure the guy understood the lug pattern so I told him he could bring them back if they didn't fit. If they end up coming back, I will update.

Pile of parts

For you guys that have the 5x5 lug pattern on your trailers, I needed new tires (after replacing bent axles due to overloading I'm sure) and found a great deal. Tex Trails in Salt Lake is a trailer supply store and they had the best price I could find on replacement beams. I inquired about tires and they told me they had a customer they brought 5x5 wheels and tires (205-75-15 radial) in for who ended up not buying. I'm talking stacks of tires. They are only available in the 5x5 in this style and they sold them to me for about $15 more a tire/wheel than what you'll find on KSL. The tires are Provider and I don't want to get in the debate of good vs bad trailer tires. I've run several different kinds and never had a problem or seen a real difference. Mainly just want to share some info if you're looking for tires/wheels. These are pretty fancy for a trailer. Not aluminum JK wheels but they are aluminum.

IMG_20160226_114726621.jpg

Coco

Keep me posted! Otherwise I may need to look into those. I would mostly just want wheels, as my trailer runs 225/75R15 I believe they were trailer tires.

Pile of parts

Long story short. Wheels were sold. My thought was right, guy didn't understand lug pattern so I let him bring them back and returned his money.

XJNate ended up with the wheel with half tread.
Coco bought two of them.
Thanks guys. Good to meet you Nate and I'll catch up with Colton sometime.

1 wheel left if anyone needs it for a spare. $15