Trails in St. George Area

spiderman

Amish dude
This is really a continuation of my moab thread, but I thought it deserved it's own thread because it's no longer about moab!;)

So I have to modified my trip plans due to snow and will 90% certainly going down into the St. George area now. I've searched and found plenty of trip reports for trails in the area, plus there's the southwest crawlfest stuff, but the one thing that's missing is how to get there!

Can somebody give me directions to any of these trails?

The ones I'm most interested in are:

West Rim- Found the map!

Milts mile- right by west rim, but need directions, otherwise I'll just wander! Limited on time, so could really use directions

Sliplock gulch.

Warner Valley

Fault Line

This will be from the 19-22 of this month. Moab has too much snow, so we're coming to play near St. George!

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I wish i had time to go out and get GPS corridnates for you, but I won't have any time off tell end of January when crawlfest is held. As long as you have West Rim it's really all you need, there is ton's of trails that branch of from there, and faultline is part of the westrim trail. So just wonder about out there, there is a lot to do, and some probably unseen. But please stay on the trails! :)

spiderman

Amish dude
I wish i had time to go out and get GPS corridnates for you, but I won't have any time off tell end of January when crawlfest is held. As long as you have West Rim it's really all you need, there is ton's of trails that branch of from there, and faultline is part of the westrim trail. So just wonder about out there, there is a lot to do, and some probably unseen. But please stay on the trails! :)

Will do! I'm going to see if I can make the crawlfest and the winter on the rocks.

rock4fun

Give this guy a call his name is steve crabtree and I'm sure he would be glad to help you out 1-435-2562408. He lives in St .George and knows all the trails.

spiderman

Amish dude
Give this guy a call his name is steve crabtree and I'm sure he would be glad to help you out 1-435-2562408. He lives in St .George and knows all the trails.

Thanks! Will do. I've registered on the utah4x4club forum, and there are at least 3 or 4 that have told me they'll show me around. Really nice guys over there.

rock4fun

Ya every time I go there I meet new people and all are really cool. Steve is the VP of ROCKAHOLICS4x4 CLUB and has all the hook ups crazy ole boy any way.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Southwest Crawlfest trails

This is really a continuation of my moab thread, but I thought it deserved it's own thread because it's no longer about moab!;)

So I have to modified my trip plans due to snow and will 90% certainly going down into the St. George area now. I've searched and found plenty of trip reports for trails in the area, plus there's the southwest crawlfest stuff, but the one thing that's missing is how to get there!

Can somebody give me directions to any of these trails?

The ones I'm most interested in are:

West Rim- Found the map!

Milts mile- right by west rim, but need directions, otherwise I'll just wander! Limited on time, so could really use directions

Sliplock gulch.

Warner Valley

Fault Line

This will be from the 19-22 of this month. Moab has too much snow, so we're coming to play near St. George!
Hello I would be happy to show you the trails just give me a call and we will show you every where you need to go Steve Crabtree Event chairman Southwest Crawlfest 435-215-4516 !!