Trails Near Park City?

Not going till July, but have a week at a time share I have to use, and like the rest of us on here, always want to take the buggy with me. Never explored the Park City Area, planning on having to travel. The question is any good trails within a few hours of PC? besides the back side of AF Canyon.

amp713

Good timing! Im looking to try something around the heber park city area within the month or so and was going to start asking around! Ill just piggyback your thread for now!

CobraNutt

What kind of trails are you looking for? There are MILES of dirt roads that run all over the place around the Wolfcreek/Duchesne Ridge area on the south side of hwy 35, as well as on the North side in the Soapstone Basin area. I go up there all the time to do a little camping and exploring. More and more though, the roads are filling with OHV's in the Soapstone area. Ugh...

sixstringsteve

There are only a handful of trails that require 4 lo in the area. If you're looking for hardcore rock crawling, better look elsewhere.

Last edited:

CobraNutt

There are only a handful of trails that require 4 lo in the area. If you're looking for hardcore rock crawling, better look elsewhere.
Yep...everything I've seen north and east of Kamas is pretty tame. My stock Liberty handles everywhere I've been up there without popping out of 2WD. Still fun area to scout around and camp in.