Tripple Digits

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
BioNuke1 said:
Yuo suck at teh English.
Actually, English was my best subject in high school and my highest score on the ACT. Numbers have to do with math.

Brett said:
and has the first semester even ended yet????
No. I wasn't just talking about my time at SUU. I have over 20 credit hours I transfered from UVSC as well. That's why I'm only taking 2 Freshman level classes for electives this semester.

embabe

My own epidemic!
Well... despite how many transfer credits you might have from UVSC... you still haven't made it through your official first year of college yet now have you? ;) I entered college as a Sophomore, but I still don't claim I got straight A's my first year of college (because it just doesn't count). :p

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
If you didn't do your first year of college of course you can't claim you got any grades that year. The difference is, I did. All I said was I've gotten straight A's thus far. This isn't my first year of college.

Brain farts happen, so, whatever. Everybody can go ahead and jump on me if it makes ya'll feel better about yourselves.

embabe

My own epidemic!
No, I'm just teasing you... I don't need to feel better about myself. And, I never said I didn't take any college courses, I just said I entered as a Sophomore. ;)

Your post did remind me of something though, I've been working on my application for nursing school, and BYU decided to add an english class to the "supporting classes" (almost pre-reqs) that is basically "english and writing for nurses"... :confused: And here I thought english was the same for everyone... :rolleyes: