Trustworthy Garage

I am new to the Provo area, and occasionally will need a mechanic/garage for services I do not have the tools with me to complete. I need a recommendation for a shop in the Provo (preferably) area. I am guessing there are some garage owners on this board with good reps. I do mostly all of my own work, but I could not move my complete shop up here with me.

Thanks,
Marshall D. Gillespie

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
I am new to the Provo area, and occasionally will need a mechanic/garage for services I do not have the tools with me to complete. I need a recommendation for a shop in the Provo (preferably) area. I am guessing there are some garage owners on this board with good reps. I do mostly all of my own work, but I could not move my complete shop up here with me.

Thanks,
Marshall D. Gillespie

Depends on what you need....Gear/drivetrain work, there is no one better then Kevin and Kent at Six States. Fab work, Charlie/Just 4 Fun motorsports....

General auto, Not sure about the Provo area but in SLC I fully trust All Terrain Auto (within Tera plus building) Dennis Wood is the MOST honest shop owner I have ever met!!

wildkid

...Jeepless...
Give Luke Harrison a call at Absolute Automotive in Orem (about 400 North & State). His # is 836-9940.

Tell him that Ryan Park referred you.

-Ryan