Archived TTC reunion in Moab

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
There is the annual Top Truck Challenge Reunion in Moab during the EJS week. This is an informal gathering of former Top Truck Challenger teams for some fun trail rides. Last year we had competitors from TTC 01, 03,04, 05, 06 and the Four Wheeler Staff. It was a good time. TTC competitors will be coming again this year.

All others who are interested can pm me or come by the Pack Creek Campground during EJS to see who all shows up from TTC. You can join in on the fun. This year we may not have magazine coverage of our reunion, but some of the staffers from Four Wheeler will be there.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll have to stop by, if I have any time down there. :cool: I'm not sure of my schedule yet, I might be there just in time to get stuck in the booth at the vendor's show....but it's not set in stone.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
I'll have to stop by, if I have any time down there. :cool: I'm not sure of my schedule yet, I might be there just in time to get stuck in the booth at the vendor's show....but it's not set in stone.
I hope you can break free and join us for some fun on the trails.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Hey stan ervin here or oatsxj o co4x i hopin to be down not sure though as i just started school so im hopin to make it
I hope you can make it. We printed out the sheet of which trails will be open and we are starting to make plans. No matter what happens it should be fun, A bad day in Moab is better that a good day at work.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Stan......I think we should plan a day or a night for that matter to head out to Area BFE. I have never been there and would like to see it. Could be a lot of fun to go at night!

Whatcha think?

Olaf

Supporting Member
We'd love to have your TTC reunion visit AreaBFE

We'd like to have you come out to AreaBFE for you reunion. I could possibly arrange some media coverage if we know in advance. We're open for wheeling on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Night wheeling be on Wednesday - Saturday. It would be fun to see you guys do Green Day in reverse, Helldorado, and be some of the first people to try our new trail Lock Jaw.

Let me know.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
We'd like to have you come out to AreaBFE for you reunion. I could possibly arrange some media coverage if we know in advance. We're open for wheeling on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Night wheeling be on Wednesday - Saturday. It would be fun to see you guys do Green Day in reverse, Helldorado, and be some of the first people to try our new trail Lock Jaw.

Let me know.

That would be great. A lot of the trails in Moab are all booked up with the Jeep tours so we will need a place to go. Let me propose it to those who show up and see when we could make it out there.

Thanks, Could you PM me with your cell phone number?