tube buggies

KToy

i need websites of all tube buggy manufacturers.

im in the market for a buggy and i want to know my options as far as prefabbed buggies

Caleb

there's a huge thread on PBB somewhere that has been going for a couple years with all the buggies you can imagine. The original poster asked the exact same question.

KToy

i searched google and didnt find a lot of companies with buggies.

there is this one buggy that i like a lot but there site is gone now its gradysoffroad if anyone knows if they they folded or changed there site i really want there 4 seater buggy.

rocklogics 4 seater is pretty cool too but i am thinking hendrix x chassis because the price tag and its pretty customizable

Caleb

Grady's is long gone, you may want to call some shops, when I had my chassis built it was almost the same cost to go with an X chassis+shipping vs. having a custom one built locally. Shipping is pretty expensive on the x-chassis.

R

rockdog

Have Benji build you one. Ben Hanks Racing I think? He just opened his own shop. Worked for mepco for years. Then Rocklogic, now hes out on his own. He's the one that built rocklogics 4 seater.;)

Ok, I fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Have Benji build you one. Ben Hunt Racing I think? He just opened his own shop. Worked for mepco for years. Then Rocklogic, now hes out on his own. He's the one that built rocklogics 4 seater.;)

That'd be Ben Hanks. Is he open for biz now, or still getting set up?

easy-c

cage

anyone got a phone number for ben hanks and where his shop is ?
i have the formula toy, i love it but i wish it was the x chassis, it would have been less work,also www.bluetorchfab.com has nice chasis,also www.poisonspyder.com www.avalancheengineering.com www.twistedcustoms.com but all those buggys are all 4,000 dollars and up. my formula toy was 2,000 shiped to my door in spanish fork utah,500 dollars in shiping,with all options aded,4 seater rollcage is an airtank dash bar n stuff.any questions give me a hollar.

KToy

i like how this one looks
pside.jpg