Tube chassis

TubeToy

TubeToy
I want to make a buggy from the TUBE up,

But i do not want to build my chassis, so i will just buy one,
So what are some good company that make some good chassis that are cheap on the wallet,

I am looking for something small and light but will hold up in roll overs.
I want to use some small light axles and about a 105 to 110 wheel bass and run 4 links with air shooks, for the motor i want to use a 4 to 6 cl and make it a nice little 2 seater so i can get in to tough tight places and still keep the rig under 3000 lbs.

Thanks

Badger

I am the Brute squad
You might want to look into something like Shaffers Offroad.They make a whats called the Diablo Sport.Its a buggy type cage that can be welded to any CJ,YJ,or Tj frame to make it a buggy.

Or just go talk to the guys over at Ben Hanks Racing they will build you what ever you want.

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
What do you consider small/strong axle? Toyota axles maybe? Formula toy might be a good cost effective option

TubeToy

TubeToy
That shaffers kit is way sick and is cheap. I really like the way they have it built and i all ready have most of the parts to make it.
And as for axles we have all ready used some of those new JK axles on some of are rigs and they work really well. And if i realy want ot go cheap i can use a some toys but i like the rodeo and wagy combo or evin a ford 9 and 44

desert runner

bronco build'n
You should checkout Trick Toys Fabrication out of Arizona.They make some real nice/light chassis for a reasonable price.Here's their contact info 928-505-5238 or

928-486-4822cell
expman-2.jpg

cedar9sized.jpg

Bud

'98 ZJ
Brandon at Sky's Extreme in Clearfield has some that he isn't going to use. I think he has a two seater and a single seater chassis already done. I think he has an all Stainless steel one too! 801-825-6577, tell him Bud sent you!