turbo charged sammy, Help?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Samuraiman said:
RELIABLE< I heard what those guys said about you rig on the May Trail run in Cedar LOL where were ya SUNDAY J/K

What exactley were they saying, I only caught a little bit, but they were giving me some crap. :rolleyes: But hey it hasn't broke on me yet, and I just beat on it. I am planning to build up a motor I think for the propane nothing crazy just a higher compression 1.3. I'm leaning away from the 16 valve for now because of the money.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
The propane has treated me great, so I will probably stick with it. Just build my new rebuild around it like high compression pistons, mill the head, nothing too crazy.. Plus the 1.3 will rev better then the 1.6 and I don't have the hassle of figuring out the mutiport and wiring.

samitoy

I didn't know that you have the injection. IMO tha carbs choke out alot on incline and decline.

Bryce, are you going to have issues with the turbo being mounted to the fender??? We all know that motors move seprate from the body.

bryce

Richard Crainium
injection system is off of a 91 1.3l
the turbo is about 1" above the fender rerouted the exaust pipe to get it away from my brake booster
but i killed it again I will have to get it tuned in better next go around