Turbo Toy With Big Plans From Logan

BoostedRNR

Hi ya'll! My name's Chad and I'm from Hyrum. Pretty stoked to find this forum! I don't have really anything real capable of hardcore wheeling yet, but I do have an 86 turbo 4runner and an 00 Limited 4runner. The 00 is staying stock, as my wife drives it and doesn't like high vehicles. My turbo is the toy.
20130420_104304.jpg10072011364.jpg
I've had it for about 5 years and still haven't had much time to work on it. It sits on a bent frame right now waiting to get swapped onto a solid axle frame I have sitting here. I daily drive it, but haven't wanted to do much to it till I get it swapped. Good news though, Building a shop is in my near future, so things should finally get worked on!!!
20130628_135842.jpg
I have two boys, ages 3 and 1, the main reason it has been a pain to get things done to the yota. I will be installing a child containment area in the shop so things will be a lot easier than working on the driveway with kids trying to throw rocks at passing cars and other mischievous activities. I also love to dirt bike!
DSC00267.jpgDSC01749.jpgDSCN0676.jpg
I have an 04 yz450 that I ride in places no 450 should go. We mostly like technical trail riding, but ride dunes quite often as well. I really would like a more trail friendly bike, but the 450 has suited me well. We ride Cherry Creek, Moab, St. Anthony dunes, Little Sahara, Caineville, and everything up here that offers a challenge. I'm kinda embarassed to say that I haven't got the bike out this year due to planning for the shop and the wife working Friday and Saturdays. Once the shop is built, I'll be stress free and ready to go! Always looking for new riding buddies, as all my friends have sold their bikes. My riding group went from 10 or so riders to just me and my brother. If you ever up in the Cache Valley area and want to go riding, PM me and I'll see if I can get away

TJ4Me

Welcome fellow Hyrum-ite!!! I miss the dunes in a big way! Love St. Anthony. Had a Quadzilla, Banshee, & a sandrail with a 3.5 Honda Vtec. Lots of good memories, but have changed gears a bit. Into Street bikes now and went from a side by side (Rhino) to a TJ. Lovin it so far. Welcome aboard, maybe I'll see ya around...

BTW, make that kid containment area big enough for my 5 year old too.:D

Last edited:

BoostedRNR

Lol, thanks guys! What street bike/bikes do you own? I was into the sport bikes a couple of years ago, but decided I better bow out while I still was alive. I like to ride the dunes, but nothing beats riding single track! The child containment area will be open for those willing to help pour the floor, when I get to that point ;)

TJ4Me

I have a roadstar warrior. I started with a vstar 650, but have since sold it. There is something about owning 1 bike that just makes you want to own more. To many desired toys, and not enough money!

BoostedRNR

I miss riding in the city. I was really close to buying a xb12 Buell last year, still can't decide what I want for my next road bike. I really loved the stopping/acceleration of the sport bikes. I've rode tons of different cruisers and i just don't feel safe on them.