U4 Fall 07 on Pinnacle.

great scott

We got off to a late start, and even then a bit of a slow start as we were working with a crew from AYL and they need time to film. Even with the slow start we made better time this year then in past years. The bottom obsticals have been missed by most and are still in good condition, but the upper obsticals have been nearly destroyed, by rock stacking and silt filling in around the rocks and holes. We still had a good time. Suwasuky(hope I'm close) and myself keep trying all the fun lines, and we were still able to find our limits. Bottom line for me is we had a great day, but the trail needs some work to get it back into shape. Look :ugh: for a repair run this spring.

Meat_

Banned
We ran Pinnacle for our 3rd trail of the day, we had a blast funnest trail of the 3... little cold on the way out though. If you stay in the hardest stuff it's still 4+

Herzog invented the Irok maneuver. First you let Chad's Irok's slide off a rock and royally screw him (in such a way that it is impossible to stack anything under the airborne tire). Second, you have Herzog back his buggy up until his rear tire is against Chad's airborne tire, then both parties gas it :D A slight variation on this is you park Herzog's tire in front of/underneath Chad's airborne tire and whola instant stack job.

Last edited:

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I am too tired and lazy to type my own words tonight, so I am going to plazerize Meat tonight. Here are some photos and a poor video of a sample of the Irok Maneuver

xIMG_0630.jpg

xIMG_0631.jpg

[YOUTUBE]VWZnt79TbZs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Bart

Glad to see you guys had a great time. I learned an important lesson yesterday (yes, and old dog can still learn new tricks). Go on trails with your friends and to he## with the body damage.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Glad to see you guys had a great time. I learned an important lesson yesterday (yes, and old dog can still learn new tricks). Go on trails with your friends and to he## with the body damage.

LOL :D You would have been fine on Pinnacle II. There's a couple of tighter spots, but we got pkrfctr through without incident. Fun day.

baerpaws

Pinnacle II was fun. Mostly a good time with friends. I'm just glad my fuel pump decided to go out about a mile from the truck and not on the trail. (note to self-bring an extra pump so you can stay late and play) The dinner was awsome!!!!