U4WDA 2008 Winter Convention - St George, Utah

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Crazy/sad how pictures just don't so any justice... in reality that white jeeps driver tire had to've been 6 feet in the air.. Great pics!! it was fun watching the red zuk-buggy shoot straight up that line.

-Jason

Seth

These go to 11
I had to get shots for the magazine or I would have been shooting video. I have decided video editing is more fun. Maybe we should do a podcast instead of a magazine. ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
podcast'd be cool! great pics though, what a fun area for a trail... Appropriately named, weeving in and around through and around some more.. hahaha.. awesome views too

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
More Pic's

U4WDAStGeorge031.jpg

U4WDAStGeorge022.jpg

Soooo clean! Was this Taco double locked? It was too far up the trail to have a chance to check it out.
U4WDAStGeorge027.jpg

U4WDAStGeorge073.jpg

Seth

These go to 11
So Seth, how do you like the new setup?

It was good. It is back down there for a bunch more stuff. So that will be the one and only trip with that setup. I ran the same trail I ran this past spring so I could tell exactly what was different. The tires are the biggest thing. No more bouncing and they hook like crazy. Even on the ice and snow they would go. No more creeks and groans from the front suspension. It was good. It will be even better n a month or so. :)

rolloverBill

That's smart

Thanks, we were going to flat tow another behind the trailer but no reciever. That first one catches alot wind. on the way down 8.8 mph averaging 75 mph. Not real expensive when splitting four ways. Alot of people slowing down when getting next to us. Not sure if courious or scared!!!!:rofl:

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
It was good. It is back down there for a bunch more stuff. So that will be the one and only trip with that setup. I ran the same trail I ran this past spring so I could tell exactly what was different. The tires are the biggest thing. No more bouncing and they hook like crazy. Even on the ice and snow they would go. No more creeks and groans from the front suspension. It was good. It will be even better n a month or so. :)

So your saying that i bought you`re creaks and groans Hah Hah!!!:greg:

Bart

Thanks, we were going to flat tow another behind the trailer but no reciever. That first one catches alot wind. on the way down 8.8 mph averaging 75 mph. Not real expensive when splitting four ways. Alot of people slowing down when getting next to us. Not sure if courious or scared!!!!:rofl:

We hauled my old XJ and Trail Ready's CJ all the way to Las Cruces NM amd bacl with my XJ up on the gooseneck like that. It does get some looks.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Small world: I know the guy that bought Trail Ready's OLD green CJ trail rig... not a comp rig or anything... has bumpers and beadlocks from them.... LOL

anyway back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Bart

Small world: I know the guy that bought Trail Ready's OLD green CJ trail rig... not a comp rig or anything... has bumpers and beadlocks from them.... LOL

anyway back to your regularly scheduled thread.

If it had the big Trail Ready bumpers, that was the Jeep, only it was yellow back then. It was back in 2000 or 2001, and that's was state of the art at the time. I was competing in my XJ at the time and loved to kick their butts.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
If it had the big Trail Ready bumpers, that was the Jeep, only it was yellow back then. It was back in 2000 or 2001, and that's was state of the art at the time. I was competing in my XJ at the time and loved to kick their butts.

Then they built that crazy buggy, and Scott Gadsden started driving for TR.. The owner for TR isn't the best spotter from what i noticed when i was following Scott around last comp they had here..

Bart

TR had a two seater buggy for about 3 years between the CJ and the rear engine buggy. They did pretty well with it. Hahaha, I'm guessing that was Larry, although I didn't remember him coming to too many events. Most of the time Scott worked with a guy they knew from Washington State, just can't remember his name at the moment.