U4WDA AF Canyon Service Project - Saturday June 9, 2007

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I have all the climbing gear you would ever need to get down, and jug back up safely, winch, strap and jeep also available ...

Heck, I'll just go along for the ride and watch either way

Also, sure would have liked to participate in the work project, but it also seems like a huge supporter of this organization should in turn be supported also (i.e. don’t schedule work projects over king challenge)

Also, sure would have liked to participate in the work project, but it also seems like a huge supporter of this organization should in turn be supported also (i.e. don’t schedule work projects over king challenge)

The service project in AF Canyon was intended for people who were not going to Price. Several U4WDA board members went to Price for the King Challenge instead of coming to AF Canyon. I am positively sure that no one chose the AF Canyon project over going to Price. The project happened on 6/9 because that was the day I could organize it with the Forest Service. Even the email annoucement was worded, "For anyone who isn't going to the King Challenge in Price this weekend, U4WDA is doing a service project in AF Canyon."

U4WDA does support Castle Country King Crawlers 4x4, and we appreciate everything they do for U4WDA.

mwmx54

i saw that blue scout, i wish i would have seen this post, i would have came and helped out! i saw them loading up the wood in the little river crossing, didnt know what they where doin. did you get the 4wheeler out of the river?