U4wda Email list?

Xploderkid97

I became a registered member at the convention this year, but not sure if it went through or not as i have recieved no sign of being a member. Is there some form of Email list that i can get on to know when the next project is, or meeting? or am i just supposed to just check on here and keep up to date? sorry for the stupid question!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
contact meat on here... he runs the membership part... he could tell you if your a member or not....

I'm surprised he hasn't already tag this post yet

Meat_

Banned
Our email list is :ugh: not what we would like it to be.... someday.

PM or email me mike.j@u4wda.org your name, address and payment date/method and I will get this straightened out for you.

I'm surprised he hasn't already tag this post yet

I was on the desert :) until just recently and have had a lot of catching up to do.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
ON THE DESERT? shouldn't that be in the desert? where were ya? and how come you didn't invite us? we where sitting here bored all weekend... so had to go to mother in laws and install her bigscreen tv for her....

Meat_

Banned
ON THE DESERT? shouldn't that be in the desert? where were ya? and how come you didn't invite us? we where sitting here bored all weekend... so had to go to mother in laws and install her bigscreen tv for her....

No it wasn't hot enough to dig a hole (which would have put me in the desert. Maybe I would have invited you if you had put a bigscreen tv in my house.

Xploderkid97

I apologize, i went to triple check wether i had recieved something or not, and turns out that my sister moved it all several weeks ago, but thanks for that. As far as the email list goes, do i take it i just check on here?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
For the time being, yeah. Check w/Mike for any membership-related issues. He has done an awesome job of... straightening out our membership info.

Meat_

Banned
I apologize, i went to triple check wether i had recieved something or not, and turns out that my sister moved it all several weeks ago, but thanks for that. As far as the email list goes, do i take it i just check on here?
Good to hear.
For the time being, yeah. Check w/Mike for any membership-related issues. He has done an awesome job of... straightening out our membership info.
:spork: