U4WDA Fall Trail Ride in Price - Sponsored by 4 Wheel Parts

Bart

anyone making plans for Sunday, realize that Daylight savings time ends at 2:00am Sunday morning.

The cool thing is that my wife is actually coming to Price with me to run tomorrow.:D The only negative about that is that I won't be staying overnight to run on Sunday.:-\ Hope you guys have fun.

great scott

jet_aj or Scott, for those of us camping--- where are the closest restrooms? anywhere in particular you want us to set up tent at? I'll be down tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Sorry we missed the camping ? before. I would say anywhere you want, but I personally would not set up in front of the rock garden :rofl:. The pit area may be the best site as it is soft dirt, not gravel and not in the middle of all the obstacles and parking. The pits are just a bladed chunk of dirt at the south side of the park.
What time do ya think you will be rolling into town?

Last edited:

pkrfctr

Sorry we missed the camping ? before. I would say anywhere you want, but I personally would not set up in front of the rock garden :rofl:. The pit area may be the best site as it is soft dirt, not gravel and not in the middle of all the obstacles and parking. The pits are just a bladed chunk of dirt at the south side of the park.
What time do ya think you will be rolling into town?

somewhere around 3:30-4ish

hayli6

Judgement Day

I had tentative plans to run J.D. tomorrow & just found out there was a organized run going on from a friend. It appears as though registration is now closed. Maybe it has been for a while now? I have not been paying attention. . Are there 10 people already signed up to run? If so, would there be any problems w/ going in behind the group? We (2 very capable rigs) would not be expecting any baby sitting. Anybody? LMK ASAP

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
What trail are you running? It will be good to see you man.:greg:

Yep,sure can, we encourage anyone wanting to stick around for the raffle should get ya a dinner ticket, they will both be going on about the same time, dinner will start first, then the raffle will be after a bit...

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Just had a thought, What is the beverage issue in the park? Im am strictly talking about in camp after the trail run, Never been.

The fairground people tell us not to have any alcohol during any event at the challenge park... the event doesn't officially start till saturday morning... so, take it for what it is worth...

IF anyone drinks during the trail runs you will be asked to leave... sorry but it is the King Crawlers Policy...

I personally don't anything against what happens friday night... but i'm not giving you permission either... just saying I wont be up there to say NO.

notajeep

Just me
I had tentative plans to run J.D. tomorrow & just found out there was a organized run going on from a friend. It appears as though registration is now closed. Maybe it has been for a while now? I have not been paying attention. . Are there 10 people already signed up to run? If so, would there be any problems w/ going in behind the group? We (2 very capable rigs) would not be expecting any baby sitting. Anybody? LMK ASAP
Tim, you get the ok from me to follow us on Pinn II. (not that that means anything..... :greg:)

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Well this sucks, I was all excited to go on this trip and now... cant.
Went out side tonight to check on my fluids and belts ect. and I found that my alternator was kinda loose. I thought, "Hmm..." So I looked around and saw that my lower bolt had worked itself out, so I put that back in but the alternator was still loose.
The culprit: Lower alternator bracket is cracked in three places. 10 o'clock at night and I'm just not feeling fabbing up a new one until 1am then hitting the road five hours later. It sucks, I really want to wheel Price. I'll have to hit it up next time.

Great event!! Big thanks to 4 Wheel Parts (SLC) for sponsoring the event! Big thanks to Castle Country King Crawlers for hosting the event! And big thanks to everyone who attended and made it such a fun event! We were able to raise a lot of money for the cause thanks to the raffle. Again, thanks to everyone who made it such a great time!