U4WDA Fall Trail Ride in Price - Sponsored by 4 Wheel Parts

Dixon

I got the assignment to lead Pinn II. This is a fun trail so I"m looking forward to running it.

Last edited:

Dixon

Pinn II trip

showthread.php

Well I've been trying to show an old post of pictures of Pinn II but I don't have the skills a guess.

Attachments

• sep 22 pinn 11 bp water fall trix at top.jpg
    sep 22 pinn 11 bp water fall trix at top.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Signed up for Pin2 Saturday. I'm up for running anything Sunday, maybe even a renegade run through Judgment Day or Pin1. :)

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
I had a crazy thought...What would the Off Road Park people do/say if I brought a propane fire ring for a little ambient light and heat while sitting around before bed while camping?

great scott

I had a crazy thought...What would the Off Road Park people do/say if I brought a propane fire ring for a little ambient light and heat while sitting around before bed while camping?

We will need Jet_aj to confirm, but we are allready working on fire barrels. The propane seems safer to me and if we can get permission for the barrels why not.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
My goal is to have my 4runner operating by the end of next week.. hopefully i'd be able make it the U4 event in my own wheels... just need an engine swapped and new front springs.... just

-Jason

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
U4WDA membership?

Hey, I just registered for membership on the website, hope I get my "membership packet" in time
and I just found out that my wife and kids are going to be out of town that weekend sweet :cool:

Last edited:

themaniam1

Just Empty Every Pocket
I will be there. Staying in the Best Western. I signed up for Lower Diff, I am bring two rigs and my teenage boy and girl will be driving one of them and thought this sounded like a great trail to give them confidence in their driving off road.