U4WDA Raffle Jeep *Enter to Win*

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association is proud to present our first ever raffle Jeep. So far we have 79' CJ7, 304 V8. It will be sporting a complete Tuff Country Suspension package installed by Jack-It Suspensions, and riding on Maxxis Tires. In the end this will be a completely built trail rig ready for Moab.

I will add information as soon as it becomes available, including updated pics, specs, and our goals.

Tickets are $2 each, you can purchase as many as you like. The Jeep will be raffled at the 2006 U4WDA Summer Convention, winner need NOT be present. They money goes directly to the U4WDA (Keeping PUBLIC lands PUBLIC). In the end, we are going to make a lump sum donation to Usa-All & BRC :D

In the meantime, many of you have asked "Where can I purchase tickets?"

There are several options:

In person (Check/Cash/Money Order):
Any U4WDA Board Member can sell them to you. We are working on being at most of the upcoming 4x4 events (UROC, etc) so feel free to buy them then.

By Mail (Check/Money Order)
Send a SASE to:
U4WDA Raffle Tickets
Attn: Kurt Williams
11659 South Player Circle
Sandy, Utah 84092

Buying $20 or more worth of tickets? Send your payment in an envelope with your contact information, we will provide the stamp and the postage.

By Paypal
Coming soon...

From U4WDA.com
Coming soon...

Get buying your tickets!!!

Thanks! :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hickey said:
Paypal up yet?

Working on it...

Its going to be like this.

Purchases of $20 or more, free postage & envelope. All ticket purchases under $20, please add $1 for postage & envelopes. Thanks!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
alf4444 said:
so do they mail me actual tickets or???

Yup, you will get your individually number ticket stubs back in the mail. Please allow a couple weeks for this to happen as we are all volunteers... :p

But, if by then you havn't seen them, please PM me and I will get it sorted out!

RedJeep

You want to win this Jeep.

You want to win this Jeep it's getting better every day.... Can you say completely rebuild Tranny and Transfer case. "Can you say Twin Stick"

And now If you can keep a secret, "I'll tell ya that it is gonna have 35 inch Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires, and shhhh, Allied BeadLock Wheels" Sweet!!!!

All this and a new Lift kit, already installed, and a brand new Blinging paint job. new seats, new top, new winch, new Custom built Bumpers front and rear with tire carrier, we are even going for a new exhaust system.

Don't delay, paypal today....

Ian
U4WDA FundRasier Jeep Monkey.

RedJeep

Check out this Picture of the Fund Raiser Jeep.

Ok, so we got this baby really rolling, literaly. It's Lifted, Painted and sitting on some serious MEATS, Maxxis Creepy Crawler 35" and Allied "Rock-A-Thon" Beadlocks.

go to the U4WDA.com website and check it.

While you are there, buy some tickets, and re-new your membership.

http://u4wda.org/fundraiser.html

RedJeep

Street legal?

It does not come with a trailer. It will be street legal with the exception of the beadlock wheels and the wheel spacers. So to get it inspected and licensed you will need to have some street legal rims and tires. We have an old set that should do the just fine, that we will be including.

So far we have sold about 1/3 of the possible tickets. But we still have till September 2006. So we expect to sell them all.

XJEEPER

RedJeep said:
It will be street legal with the exception of the beadlock wheels and the wheel spacers.

Bead locks, yes. Wheel spacers not street legal, as in billet wheel adapters? I've run them on my Jeep for 6 years and never had an I/M station question them, FWIW.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
XJEEPER said:
Bead locks, yes. Wheel spacers not street legal, as in billet wheel adapters? I've run them on my Jeep for 6 years and never had an I/M station question them, FWIW.

Not legit as per the UHP inspection manual, unless uses as a "custom wheel adapter", meaning not used to increase width. ;)