U4WDA seeking Volunteers For EJS

JkJoJo

JoJo
U4WDA is seeking volunteers to help at the EJS Vendor Show and at the Moab 4X4 Outpost booth. We will need assistance at the Vendor show with setting up on Wed, April 8th at 2pm and tearing down the booth on Friday, April 10th at 6pm. We are asking for volunteers to help with chance ticket sales, memberships and other things at the Vendor show on Thursday, April 9th and Friday, April 10th during the time of 9am to 7pm.
Also, we will need a few volunteers to help at the Moab Outpost booth on Thurs, April 9th and Fri, April 10th from 8 to 10am and 4 to 7 pm and Saturday, April 11th starting at 4pm til end of raffle.
Please contact Ron Jensen if you are interested in volunteering at 801-360-2477 or ron.j@u4wda.org

SloPoke

i might be interested. sounds fun. any car pool plans. my chief not quite road worthy.

there are some discussions about some of our folks coming down Thursday or Friday that are looking for a car-pool too. Is that the same time frame?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
You know I'll be popping in and out, and jumping from locale to locale.

Come on people. U4 is a great organization, and they really need our help on this. Even if you can't make down to help, be sure to tell your friends and family to stop by and purchase there raffle tickets.