U4WDA Spring Trail Ride in St George 5/6

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
I'm not sure if he is going to make it part of the trail or not, it has a series of slickrock bowl/ledges leading up to it as well. If its not part of the trail I'm sure we will have an opportunity to play on it.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
pumpkinbronc said:
I'm not sure if he is going to make it part of the trail or not, it has a series of slickrock bowl/ledges leading up to it as well. If its not part of the trail I'm sure we will have an opportunity to play on it.
:cool: Dump the wife and kid off at the bottom and play! :D

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yeah 2 for dinner here also. I will be running skull canyon out of cedar city on saturday, staying the night there on friday. Then going to the dinner and staying in st geroge saturday night. Then hitting/finding wrecking yard on sunday then home sunday afternoon

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
WJ ZUK said:
Yeah 2 for dinner here also. I will be running skull canyon out of cedar city on saturday, staying the night there on friday. Then going to the dinner and staying in st geroge saturday night. Then hitting/finding wrecking yard on sunday then home sunday afternoon

Thanks to all those who put up the 2 for dinner comments that helps with food amounts etc.. I will have everyone else commit the morning of the trail run and give me a exact. Thanks Casey

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Don't worry just make more, and a couple of us will have to just step it up a bit:D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Samuraiman said:
Thanks to all those who put up the 2 for dinner comments that helps with food amounts etc.. I will have everyone else commit the morning of the trail run and give me a exact. Thanks Casey
I think my 2 are backing out. I just have way too much work here that needs to get done so I can get caught up. I'd love to go play, but... Hopefully this way I can go play Memorial Weekend. Sorry :(

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
waynehartwig said:
I think my 2 are backing out. I just have way too much work here that needs to get done so I can get caught up. I'd love to go play, but... Hopefully this way I can go play Memorial Weekend. Sorry :(

You wouldn't have this probelm if you weren't so lazy during the week wayne. Besides of have a U4WDA trail ride breakage streak to uphold:D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
WJ ZUK said:
You wouldn't have this probelm if you weren't so lazy during the week wayne. Besides of have a U4WDA trail ride breakage streak to uphold:D
:rofl: Ask my wife how much time I spend working in the shop, she'll tell ya.. ;)

I want to go, really I do... I NEED to go.. But I've got two D44's and two 8.8's that need to get done. Then mid week I'm expecting in a bunch of lift kits to install.... And I know they all want them done before Memorial weekend...:eek:

Before I go, I have to get the D44's and one of the 8.8's done, at the very least. The one 8.8 a customer is doing the work while I supervise, it's not so urgent - can only work as fast as he can. But there are some things on it that he can't do that I need to do for him. He would like to have it put in on Sunday. :(

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
waynehartwig said:
:rofl: Ask my wife how much time I spend working in the shop, she'll tell ya.. ;)

I want to go, really I do... I NEED to go.. But I've got two D44's and two

Your going to miss out. Why do today what you can do next week. And if you can't get it done between 8 and 5 it doesn't need doing.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
If possible, I would like to follow someone down there. Thanks-Marcus

Wayne, Just try and go for one day. I will be back home saturday night.

Last edited by a moderator:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
GOAT said:
If possible, I would like to follow someone down there. Thanks-Marcus

Wayne, Just try and go for one day. I will be back home saturday night.
That's a really long drive for a day trip.... Especially after spending all day on a trail, in the sun, and etc... Besides, if I went, I would want to stay for that awesome dinner!!!!!!!!! :D