U4WDA Summer Convention 2008!!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Thanks Bear "I win everything at the raffle", and the Dirtheadz for a great time,
We ran with the second group on the Con and it was my first time up over Eagles Nest.

We had a great time with a great group, Look for my pics in the thread Kyle started (the one Meat linked)

Also catering was awesome.

ricsrx

A big thanks to all from "I never win anything" Rick, the winch will work well on the runner.
Kurt thanks for leading the trail and the extra work on the history of AF canyon, it was a good time with a great group.

rolloverBill

Hey, even though I didn't wheel and stayed at the park and folded tee shirts, I still had a really good time. Sorry I seen some people in the am and didn't talk to them (hangover)but, thought that I'd see them later and didn't. Bear and Da Dirthedz did a great job.

Hey, even though I didn't wheel and stayed at the park and folded tee shirts, I still had a really good time.

You need to wheel some of these events, let Daynene stay at the park and fold t-shirts. ;)

Sorry I seen some people in the am and didn't talk to them (hangover)...

:rofl:

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Good job to the Dirthedz, the volunteers and the sponsors. Wish I could've been there to see the Callie's girls.

SloPoke

Great pics! Anyone else got pics from the other trails? Post 'em up!
Here are some from the Second group on Snakes....
IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5637.JPG

IMG_5681.JPG

IMG_5750.JPG

the rest of the pictures are here....
http://www.steve-edmunds.com/4x4/u4sumcon08/Web/index.html