U4WDA Summer Convention

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
THE UTAH 4-WHEEL DRIVE ASSOCIATION ‘S
ANNUAL SUMMER CONVENTION & POKER RUN

WHEN? Saturday August 9th, meeting at 8am for registration.

WHERE? Starting at the Nobletts Creek Trail Head mile marker 12 state highway 35, just East of Woodland Utah.

WHAT DO YOU NEED? 4-wheel Drive Vehicle, snacks (in case you get hungry before the steak fry), GPS (this will be of great help but not required), Map reading skills to find your way to each check point. A navigator to help read maps or enter the GPS coordinates (this is also no required just helpful).

WHERE DO YOU GO? The fun part is not knowing where you will end up, but there will be a steak dinner and raffle waiting for you at the end.

WHAT IS A POKER RUN? Poker cards will be given by finding the right way using your map reading skill or GPS, to get to each checkpoint along the way. Winning hands will be awarded prizes.

WHAT IS THE COST? $35 A couple, extra adults $10, kids $5

ADDITIONALLY: There will be a Rock Crawling Championship course set up for those who are brave enough to chance carnage and breakage.

PRE-REGISTER: to pre-register, and for more info call Daynene 963-1913

Some of our raffle sponsors include: Six States, Mepco, Tuff Country, Teraflex, Jeepers Off-road, Jackit, 4-Wheel Parts Performance, Doug Smith Autoplex, Big Rock Video, and Factory Tubular.

grinch

inner city redneck
Me and a bunch of the jeepers off road guys will be there... So will a bunch of the rock hopper guys and gals...
I will be driving my new white 82 scrambler daily driver lol. The grinch is out of commision and the flat fender wont be done till around easter so i have no real rock crawlers..... Hope to see you all there its worth the 30 bucks. It goes to an exelent cause.