U4WDA winter convention 2004

P

pokeyYJ

I am going to HIGHLY recommend this event to everyone. It was a blast, esp. when you were in front of the huge group of guys that took 2 hrs to get to the top. ;)

Everything was fun and had a relaxed atmosphere to it, and thanks to the guys over at Rock Logic for letting me think that the Rover actually won the Tug-o-war :p AND I didn't even break anything! But my friend Brad (caste) didn't fair so well, his TJ wouldn't shift out of 4Lo :( , and that was his first time out after having a BUNCH of stuff done to his rig, some of you may have saw him parked on the side of the road in Fairfield, yellow TJ. (Big thanks go to suka for coming and putting his rig on your trailer)

WildYoats

Well gee, looks like all had fun! Sad I couldn't make it. Great to hear it went well. I guess the two hour wait time may not have been that bad with getting to know so many 4x4 folks!

Oh, and that's great to hear Kurt! You da man! (oh and it's kinda cool that the new prez happens to have a Toyota) :D

WildYoats said:
Well gee, looks like all had fun! Sad I couldn't make it. Great to hear it went well. I guess the two hour wait time may not have been that bad with getting to know so many 4x4 folks!

Oh, and that's great to hear Kurt! You da man! (oh and it's kinda cool that the new prez happens to have a Toyota) :D

The pres before Kurt had a zuzu, pres before him had a yota, pres before him had a K5 & zuk then xj then cj, pres before him had a ferd, pres before him had a jeep, pres before him had a zuk, dunno who was before him....(back in 80s) so Kurt's just the latest in a variety of rigs

marvin

ZINGER
Maverick said:
Hey, AWESOME chili!! That really made the difference. Didja bend your doorframe back in?
no,it was not bent and thanks much for your help! I had called my wife and she was freekin out cause I was going to break something to get in, but then I called her back and told that when alot of great minds get together you better watch out, by the way how are your fingers? I understand that I was elected as part of the committe, when is the next meeting to find out what I am going to do?