UEA Weekend Saint George?

what days are you going to go out? We would like to come down and try some of the trails in st george. Maybe even just have someone who could give us an idea where to go. Havent done any down there, so really up in the air as to where to start. Like a challenge, but I dont have a buggy either, so probably some decent challenges.

rholbrook

Steve,
I am heading down early in the morning. I will give you a call but I am bringing the LJ down and leaving the TJ this trip. The LJ only has a 2" lift and 32's. I would like to go out a couple of times. I dont care where we go as long as I can get through.

Russ

Oh yea, I guess I could have told you what Im running, 91 YJ sprung over 30 up front 44 in the rear, both have lockrights,35 in MTRs cut fenders, goes pretty good,winch and revolver shackles. thanks for any help and your time.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
what days are you going to go out? We would like to come down and try some of the trails in st george. Maybe even just have someone who could give us an idea where to go. Havent done any down there, so really up in the air as to where to start. Like a challenge, but I dont have a buggy either, so probably some decent challenges.

I have no problems Showing you around just give me a call and we can arrange things. 435-256-2408 Steve!

Steve,
I am heading down early in the morning. I will give you a call but I am bringing the LJ down and leaving the TJ this trip. The LJ only has a 2" lift and 32's. I would like to go out a couple of times. I dont care where we go as long as I can get through.

Russ

Same to you Russ Give me a call 435-256-2408!

Oh yea, I guess I could have told you what Im running, 91 YJ sprung over 30 up front 44 in the rear, both have lockrights,35 in MTRs cut fenders, goes pretty good,winch and revolver shackles. thanks for any help and your time.

Youll do fine !!!:)

Hey, Steve we just wanted to drop you a note. We had a great time in st.george with you, your family and russ and his. Vic was a great help on my jeep and a better guide out on the trail. Thanks Vic for the leafs to repair mine. We realy enjoyed our trip thanks to all of you. And Ashleigh was a complete DELIGHT. thanks again, will post pictures later, Keep in touch,

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
We had fun with you Guys Too!

Hey, Steve we just wanted to drop you a note. We had a great time in st.george with you, your family and russ and his. Vic was a great help on my jeep and a better guide out on the trail. Thanks Vic for the leafs to repair mine. We realy enjoyed our trip thanks to all of you. And Ashleigh was a complete DELIGHT. thanks again, will post pictures later, Keep in touch,[/QUOte

Come Back anytime !