Ultimate Adventure Toyota Truggy Build-up

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Wow! Impressive! That looks really nice!

I'm betting that you are going to want to put a center limit strap on the back of that soon though. ;)

Great work. :)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Fade2Black said:
Tim and I were thinking of taking a camping trip to Flaming Gorge Reservoir in NE Utah, but I'm sure Moab would suffice [sarcasm].

I'm gonna try to get back down to Ogden by the 20th or so.

Suffice is an understatement.....just make sure to have a little extra beer to leave outside the window....need some more entertainment!!!

Hey scott, wanna build my 4link rear? I need a welder before I can start making things.... :(

1adam12

THE BEAST
Wow !!! Its A Good Thing I Let You Practice On Mine First. Just Kidding It Looks Really Good Almost As Coool As Your Tan Truck Did I Mention I Love You ? Ha Ha Ha Control Arm

footin fool

1adam12 said:
Wow !!! Its A Good Thing I Let You Practice On Mine First. Just Kidding It Looks Really Good Almost As Coool As Your Tan Truck Did I Mention I Love You ? Ha Ha Ha Control Arm

Scott dont you just miss haveing him around every day? The truck looks great. I wish mine looked that good.

GETBENT

CRASH
Klif01 said:
Suffice is an understatement.....just make sure to have a little extra beer to leave outside the window....need some more entertainment!!!

Hey scott, wanna build my 4link rear? I need a welder before I can start making things.... :(

Good Idea on the bait for the skanks!

I thought you already had your 4 link set up done? I am committed to about 2 or 3 small tube projects for some friends trucks when i get back from UA and then NO more working on trucks for a while, I've been without wheelin for too long and I'm going to play as much as possible.

GETBENT

CRASH
1adam12 said:

Whats up Sexy? I didn't know you even knew how to turn a computer on, let alone post on a bulletin board!! I heard you showed everyone up on your last trip to Moab? Atta boy, just like I taught you!!

By the way, thanks,
Scott

GETBENT

CRASH
footin fool said:
Scott dont you just miss haveing him around every day? The truck looks great. I wish mine looked that good.

I don't know if I miss him more or his wife!!!! Thanks and your truck still looks awesome, I love your sweet flatbed ;)