Ultra 4 race THIS sunday at Lil Moab

Coco

Like the title says, Ultra 4 race THIS sunday!! Who's going?? Make sure your rig is legal, and read over the rules in:

Ultra 4 Racing Dates/Information

and visit www.801rcc.com for everythingRC crawling in Utah

***EVENT INFO***
801RCC 2012 Ultra4 R/C, Event #1 "The Gauntlet"

Ultra 4 racing has started to take the crawling scene by storm and 801RCC is dishing out the chaos in traditional fashion. Racers have never imagined courses like these and crawlers have never dared put a rig through the punishment that Ultra 4 racing delivers. If you love driving hard and laugh at carnage, come join 801RCC at an R/C event unlike any other.

-When-
Jan 22nd 2012 (1-22-12)

9-9:30 Course setup
10:00 Sign ups
10:45 Pics and drivers meeting
11:00/11:15 Race starts

-Where-
"Little Moab" Elberta, Ut.

NAME: Little Moab
TERRAIN: White slickrock/sand
TRACTION: Varies med to high
maplilmoab.gif

(flyer coming soon)

In true 801RCC fashion this will be a FREE event and is open to anyone running a Ultra 4 legal rig
(check the rules to make sure your rigs are in spec)

801RCC Ultra 4 racing rules can be found here
http://eight01rcc.freeforums.org/801rcc-2012-ultra-4-rules-t2831.html

Come join 801RCC this new year with a new style of R/C event.

Last edited:

Coco

Good idea James!!

Basically just get to Redwood Road anyway you know how. Whatever works for you, then follow it all the way down to MM7.

Easiest way would maybe be take the Lehi main street exit, and head west. (towards 5MP, eagle mountain) then when you hit redwood, turn left heading south. Pretty easy and simple :)

Hope to see some of ya out there!!! THESE EVENTS GO RAIN OR SHINE!!

Coco

All I can say is Wow!!! What a blast!!! I LOVE these races, and thought the home built "obsticales" we're awesome!!!

Big shout out to Jace for judging/spotting me, and flipping me over sooo many times!! You were awesome to comp with!! Hope to see you next time!!

My rig needs some tweaking/adjusting, but for the most part, still feels great!!!

That course was awesome, and I can't wait for the next one!

VERY sorry for leaving ya Jace/everyone, I needed to get to my cousins farewell today, and just barely made it in time. I won't admit I was doing 90-95 mph tho... Very sorry, and I should be good for future events now.

Thank you Mike for all you do for this club, and the events!!!!

To my fellow team mates, sorry I wasn't able to support you more, but I love you all still

Team tuna!!

Coco

It is separated by wheel size. So the wraiths are in 2.2

But ya, theyre is a TON of wraiths at these events haha, wraiths, and honchos