UM? SLC/UT AND ROCK CRAWLING/OFF ROAD SHOPS DONT MIX!?

VANDALL

SO THERE WAS THIS YOUNG MAN THAT WAS IN THE ROCK CRAWLIN WORLD OF UTAH FOR A BIT BUT GOT BURNED IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE!!!! HE WANTS TO KNOW HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE WERE OUT THERE LIKE HIM?

- WHAT IS THERE NAME?
- WHAT SHOP DID THIS PERSON WORK IN? OR
- HOW DID THEY GET BURNED?
- WHAT DID THERE WHEEL?
- AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM?

VANDALL

WHY ARE YOU ON EGDE?! :( I'VE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AND HAVE BEEN IN THE SH!T TANK IN SLC/WORLD OFFROAD PICTURE . . . . WAY OVER IT!!!! JUST WANTED TO SEE WHO GOT BURNED ALSO IS ALL IS THAT OK WITH YOU?

VANDALL

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Why is this in the humor section, and cut to the chase-- sounds like you have a specific issue. :D

I think it's because most of us laugh when when we read jibberish.

But he's way over it.

ps. YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON. :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmm. I was being nice, even put a smilie in there and everything-- just kinda curious why this is the HUMOR AND JOKE SECTION, that's all.

As for getting burned, two words: SETH HAMMOND :rofl:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
HOW ABOUT : MATT WOOLLEY RING A BELL FOR ANYONE?

VANDALL

Thats old school stuff for a lot of these guys. Factory tubular and outerlimit motorsports. Though I'm not aware of much specifics. I still see JC around here and there though

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Yeah, it does seem that off road shops have difficulty staying in business for long around here. Factory Tubular/Outer Limit, Anarchy Offroad, Rocklogic, Ms. Conception, Jeepers Offroad, Creasy's Offroad all come to mind and I've heard various stories about both customers and employees getting screwed by some of these companies.... My question is what good does it do to beat a dead horse ??? Isn't this sorta old news??

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Vandall, as in Chad, is that you?

Nothing to add to this thread but how have you been old freind? Long time no chat? Gimme a holler!

grinch

inner city redneck
Vandal how the hell are you its me Pony Boy AkA Bryan lol...
Hmmm you of all people know how ive been burned through the scene and companies. From ones I worked at to the ones I was sponsored by with the rock crawling comps.... I got over the scene a long time ago sold my shit and quit wheeling but found myself building a cj 5 buggy thingymabober this summer. Nice part is that Im not dealing with any shops for shit anymore. Have most anything I need to fab parts up with at my house. What I cant build myself I thank the internet for. No need to deal with any shops.
Its kinda nice to be independent from that stuff. Plus its at my house I can also use my tools and equipment to build choppers and hot rods lol....