Under cover fuzz

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
We have a new lifted double cab tundra, lots of unmarked F150's, corolla's, taurus, durango, dodge nitro's.... and few more i'm sure I can't think of :D

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Since I lost my license in High School for getting 8 speeding tickets in my first year of driving, I always drive the speed limit or very close to it. It really irritates my wife who was apparently a rally driver in a former life. She is always doing 10 over. When I'm driving, she regularly grabs me and says, "there's a cop!!!" To which I smile and reply, " so". I never have to worry about undercover cars. Obeing laws is so much easier and cheaper.

Semperfi08

ya the other day i saw out in kearns it was a black lincoln four door. the onlt give away on the way the trunk antenna.

I saw the 4runner in the OP with someone pulled over, like 3 years ago. I know it sounds rediculous but I would recongnise it anywhere. It was on redwood road in the rose park area. Also saw a gold, late 90s pontiac gran prix in bountiful at the comen cents.

STAG

On my grind
Mapleton apparently now has a 2004ish Chevrolet trailblazer that is unmarked and currently sitting by the north church on 1600 w ha. Either really dark grey or black.

krany

kranberry
wish i got a picture of it but the po's will tow trailers too. i saw a suv getting pulled over by a duramax with a boat on the back down in price couple weekends ago.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I saw two extended cab Chevy pickups, both dark charcoal and a dark charcoal Charger all pulled to the side of NB I15 yesterday unmarked and lit up... Not sure what was going on, but noticed they were all unmarked.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Dark grey Charger in the 3300s Trax station parking lot, hanging out with a couple of marked UTA SUVs. Dunno if he was UTA or UPD, tho.