UofU/BYU

utahxjer

Go Cougs! Loved the ending too- 4th quarter. Reminded me a bit of last years game. Last years was one of the best/funnest games I've ever watched.

TELFORD

its a work in progress
We must not of seen the same game, because this one will go down as one of the most boreing games of all time! I was even at the game, the only part worth watching was the last 3 minutes.

utahxjer

We must not of seen the same game, because this one will go down as one of the most boreing games of all time! I was even at the game, the only part worth watching was the last 3 minutes.

Yeah, like I said 4th quarter was good :D

Meat_

Banned
You know, Tyler told me about 4 months ago that you'd loose intrest in wheeling soon, I didn't believe him at the time..... first it's the grandkid trips to Vernal every weekend, and now it's fooseball games.

Coco

BYU ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great game, got off work early, but stayed to hear the final bit. (since my sami has no stereo):rolleyes:

U of U sucks

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
You know, Tyler told me about 4 months ago that you'd loose intrest in wheeling soon, I didn't believe him at the time..... first it's the grandkid trips to Vernal every weekend, and now it's fooseball games.

Last night I was up by timp's house, got me thinking that I hadn't seen him post in quite awhile, now I know why :rofl:

all I know about the game is I couldn't leave our house today because it would take us an hour+ just to get outta provo :rolleyes:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
the only reason i hated the game... because my girl would rather sit at home watching it, rather than wheeling... we compliment eachother nicely ;)

-Jason

Bart

It was so funny watching Cody listening to the game on Hell's Revenge. He was sad, happy, sad, mad, happy, overjoyed.... MAD MAD MAD. Too funny.