Other Region Upcoming Trip: Rubicon Trail Lake Tahoe, CA Sept 5-8th 2012

sixstringsteve

Also sixstringsteve, i would imagine you already have it but if you want a sweet map get Charles Wells northern california book...you can not get lost with it and it will give you mileages all the time so you will know where you are at and you can watch your time...

Does anyone have a copy of this book that I can borrow?

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I'm one more notch to being in on this.... The only thing at this point is I may leave after and I will have to be at work by noon on Monday.

I may trailer part way there also.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Not sure if it's possible to have this much fun anymore on this trail, but this is awesome.

[video=youtube_share;vov-IPy_6NM]http://youtu.be/vov-IPy_6NM[/video]

WillyLin

too bad my family is coming and will be driving from San Francisco to Los Angeles that period of time... Ill join next trip....

sixstringsteve

Steve, barring an unforeseen problem between now and September my son and I are in, put us on the list. Thanks Lane

You got it, you're on the list. Thanks for letting me know. If anyone else is on the "tentative" list and wants to be on the "committed" list, let me know.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Hey steve put me down as committed. Even if I'm allowed to go on my hunting trip this year I think I can skip one year to make the Rubicon.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'm going to try and make as many of these as possible, especially the Hanging Tree trip. With that one I'm going to have to meet up in the moring with this stupid shift I am working but I will be there. Looks like the same thing for any of the overnighters, I really hate this shift.