Update on ME!

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
It's been a quite a while since I have surfed RME but I am back baby! I just finished my BS degree in Computer Science and I now have time to do the things I once did.

I only went wheeling once last summer and I haven't really been able to upgrade or work on my Jeep at all for 15 months! I plan a full teardown on my jeep and fixing the things that I have rigged together for a quick fix.

I'M BAAAAAAAACK :greg:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Good to see you again. :) How's yer brother doing? Haven't seen him much online either????

Oh yeah: Join U4WDA if you haven't, and don't miss the Summit Machine March trail run. ;)

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Phil hasn't been online for a while apparently, I don't think he has internet access at his new house. I think he has just been working a ton.

I need to renew my membership with U4 and what is the Summit Machine run? where is it? I could be VERY interested!!

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
thanks, i appreciate the congrats! It was challenging but it wouldn't be worth it if it wasn't.

Thanks for the bday wishes too... I thought I was starting to lose my popularity ;)

I have to tackle the snakes this year, it seems like everytime I have tried I have broken parts or ran out of time. I hope to conquer them. I also hear rumor that there is a new line to WW!? I have a lot of catching up to do.

Meat_ BS = Bachelors of Science... basically I got my bachelors degree :) Now I hope to be more marketable and be able to get a job where I can afford my hobbies!

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
my company has a few intern position open ... pm if interested

edit:

its in orem, you can chase the cooeds in your off time

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
There's a bypass now!? Dang... I need to get out of BE county! I am hoping to get a job at ATK in Promontory or at Hill AFB, anywhere but my current underpaying job. I work at Autoliv in Brigham city as thier Network Administrator/Level 2 Technician. I am always looking for another job though. I am not sure if I would want to be an intern again. How hot are the coeds? ;)

I would like to continue to be a Network admin/engineer and focus a little more on a systems engineer type of job. I am not much of a programmer but I can hold my own. I can maintain them but I cannot create them from scratch. If you know of any well paying job feel free to PM me :).