Upper PG - Parker, Nate, & Tracy - VIDEO!

hilltj

Here's Parker and Nate (from Mount Logan Offroad) and Tracy playing around on Moab's upper proving grounds... enjoy.

Thanks to Jeremy at BFE films for the clip, hopefully we'll get to see more soon.

For the video clip, go to:

http://4x4options.com/gallery-video.htm

Here's a couple of stills...

upperpg-nate.jpg

upperpg-parker.jpg

upperpg-tracy.jpg

-Al

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Holy crap! That didn't even look too bad. Man, I wanna try it now. It sure does look intimidating from the bottom though. :eek:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
phhh looks like a walk in the park... a really badass park with a HUGE WALL that you have to climb up!!!!!!!

kirby

My computer's being a little testy right now and won't play the video. Is it of the upper water fall (last obstacle) or the lower one? I watched the guys from mount logan play around on the proving grounds during EJS but no one was able to crawl the last obstacle. Impressive no matter what obstacle it is up there though. It can do a lot more body damage to your vehicle than I'd be willing to do to mine.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
kirby said:
That's definately impressive then because all 3 of them had to winch up when I saw them.
Winching up is the accepted method. That's what everyone does. I've heard legends of Curt Hildebrand climbing it, but never seen video or anything. Did any of them try to climb it while you were there? I've never seen anybody try.

IBC

ROOTBEER ANALYST
WOAH!!! That was some cool video footage!

Just give it a little Nitrous and you should jump right up the face!!! :D

kirby

Two of the three tried for a little while but weren't able to come close so they just winched it. The third in the brown cj didn't try because they told him it wasn't worth it.

RockMonkey said:
Winching up is the accepted method. That's what everyone does. I've heard legends of Curt Hildebrand climbing it, but never seen video or anything. Did any of them try to climb it while you were there? I've never seen anybody try.