UPS just came by my house!! Pics!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I love getting parts delivered! I just got my Double T-Case adapter and Skidplate/Crossmember from All Pro!! I'm so STOKED. Now I gotta rip my truck apart even further and get this stuff IN. 100 to 1....here I come!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
When my full marlin came I had a note the first time. Side note said HEAVY!! I laughed and signed. It was like 85 pounds and the rubermaid box it shiped in is trashed!! oh and 100-1 bwwaaaahahaha
try 223-1. Yea lets play!!!

Greg

Admin
Yeah, yeah....I knew you were going to say SOMETHING about my 100 to 1 vs your 223 to 1. Who cares!? Its more gearing than I had!

WildYoats

Way cool dude....You'll be just fine with 100:1, I lived many years with 90:1 and made it everywhere everyone else did, even those with the ultra-slow (too slow IMO) 223:1. :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
did anyone else here that the Assassin's total low range is 400:1, even w/ 2.73's? Thats crazy.

Congrats Greg--does anyone know if you can do a dual t-case on a jeep vehicle? Is it even worth it if I have an auto tranny? I can't see being much lower for going up stuff, but going down would be pretty nice.

Parker

Originally posted by Greg
Yeah, yeah....I knew you were going to say SOMETHING about my 100 to 1 vs your 223 to 1. Who cares!? Its more gearing than I had!

Quit talkin' and get workin!! :D

Congrats... 100 to 1 will be PERFECT.

Greg

Admin
YOUR custom one....didn't YOU get that design from someone ELSE?!!!!!!!! Its all wheelin!! I don't care if you have more clearance than I do. Does your 'Custom' crossmember have a skid plate, or do you just carry spare T-Cases when you split yours wide open on rocks????

The reason I got mine from AP was because they were having a great deal on the skidplate/adapter combo. :p

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
did anyone else here that the Assassin's total low range is 400:1, even w/ 2.73's? Thats crazy.

Congrats Greg--does anyone know if you can do a dual t-case on a jeep vehicle? Is it even worth it if I have an auto tranny? I can't see being much lower for going up stuff, but going down would be pretty nice.

Cody: Don't you have a 231 now? You could grab the Tera 4 to 1 kit if you want to go lower. Hopefully it's better than their control arms:D

Parker

Originally posted by Greg
YOUR custom one....didn't YOU get that design from someone ELSE?!!!!!!!! Its all wheelin!! I don't care if you have more clearance than I do. Does your 'Custom' crossmember have a skid plate, or do you just carry spare T-Cases when you split yours wide open on rocks????

:p :p :p :p :p :p *SMACK!*

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by mbryson

Cody: Don't you have a 231 now? You could grab the Tera 4 to 1 kit if you want to go lower. Hopefully it's better than their control arms:D

Yeah, and I think that covnerts to 6 planetaries too (which I originally paid for yet got screwed). I need to get the long arms and 8.8 goin' before I do a 4:1..

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

Yeah, and I think that covnerts to 6 planetaries too (which I originally paid for yet got screwed). I need to get the long arms and 8.8 goin' before I do a 4:1..
screw the 4 to 1, get an atlas, they are about the same price.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
OUCH!!! it's always the quiet ones :D
well the design yes and no is custom. FROR sells a kit. I bought just the plate from DRM on pirate. designed the rest. I have a marlin built T-case. that meens it's indestructable :D :rolleyes:

xjc

I give up :(
Aw hell!!! if you want 400000:1 gears you might as well get out and walk ;) Give that baby some gas an lets get moving:D

If you want to go slower try a comalong:p :p :p