Uroc Carnage pic's (mostly my rig)

Originally posted by supergper

that was on my obstacle...we were hauling ass that day getting through the competitors till we got to you then we got WAY behind:D:D:D so it did take out basically everything in the front end...

BTW, I was the one who talked to you about the warantee on the longs and a member of our board;)
........we were the ones right before him that did the spotter ride...:D

Caleb

I thought about it after you guys had gone through that that was prolly you guys (I'm kinda slow I guess:D) I am the one that talked to you guys at the bottom of the obstacle and gave you the spill on the obstacle (if you remember:p)

grinch

inner city redneck
I loved the double roll on one course...... I wish i would have been close enough to get it on viedo tape..... It was a hell of a compition. One of the best laid out courses I have ever seen....
I also need to congradulate Jake and Jason for taking his full body TJ on the unlimited Side of the compition and not taking last place or destroying the rig. You guys all did awsome. Hopefully next time I will be competing agine and not just viedo tapeing......

Caleb

Originally posted by grinch
I loved the double roll on one course...... I wish i would have been close enough to get it on viedo tape..... It was a hell of a compition. One of the best laid out courses I have ever seen....
I also need to congradulate Jake and Jason for taking his full body TJ on the unlimited Side of the compition and not taking last place or destroying the rig. You guys all did awsome. Hopefully next time I will be competing agine and not just viedo tapeing......

so you were the one that was supposed to jump off the cliff and take out the tree on my course (#4) :p...what happened???:D:D:D

Caleb

Originally posted by grinch
I woosed out... what can i say im a wimp........ If i would have known that was you i would have introduced myself.....

yeah, I knew you guys were the Jeepers guys but I didn't know who was who so I didnt want to look like a computer looser and start askin about usernames:p:D:p