UROC - Cedar City

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
ok, I know the last event just got finished, but hey, time to start thinking about the next one!!

I'm heading down on thursday morning (May 15), and coming home on sunday morning (May 18). I have a room reserved at the Motel 6 with 2 full beds. Anyone want to split costs with me?

room rate was 42.99 + tax. Really nice to get a hot shower after hanging out watching the carnage all day.

Who else is going?

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
I would love to come, but as of now, I have no idea if I'll make it. If I do come, Itbejared is sure to come as well. There is a good chance that I will come at least for the saturday events.

Caleb

I'll be there doing the usual...I may be staying with the grandparents if there is room at their place...

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by BlackSheep
ok, I know the last event just got finished, but hey, time to start thinking about the next one!!

I'm heading down on thursday morning (May 15), and coming home on sunday morning (May 18). I have a room reserved at the Motel 6 with 2 full beds. Anyone want to split costs with me?

room rate was 42.99 + tax. Really nice to get a hot shower after hanging out watching the carnage all day.

Who else is going?

Dude, I'm pretty sure I'll be there. If no takers on the room, I might take it.

Nick

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by Greg
I have the oppourtunity to go, but I'll be working on the Truck!

Have fun!

Riiiiight, I've heard that excuse before. :p

I'll be there!