UROC Radio Ads

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Anyone else heard them? I've been listening to X96 and have heard the ads a few times today! It's a pretty cool promo & pretty cool to hear about it on the radio. It'll be intresting to see what kind of crowd it draws.

Caleb

I haven;t heard them yet, but just about everyone else I know has:eek: everyone that I know keeps asking me if I am going down to Vernal...I'm like WTH:confused: then they say they heard the UROC ad on the radio...

grinch

inner city redneck
ugh.... I was flipping through the stations and herd the ad.... Then the music started playing and it was 92.1 word up homies.....

sukaB

Banned
Greg said:
Anyone else heard them? I've been listening to X96 and have heard the ads a few times today! It's a pretty cool promo & pretty cool to hear about it on the radio. It'll be intresting to see what kind of crowd it draws.

Yah awesome isnt it......
I'm glad they try to market there rock crawl event for themselves to make more money...
Don't see our winnings go up if more people show do you....
They tried to charge my sponsor to enter the event.???????WTF
We got shuped!!
Another pocket POO ploy.......
How about taking the extra money after paying off the radio add costs and putting it into the 5th thru tenth place guys pocket!!!

92.1 is impressive considering Poo used to be concerned with X-non mor-96 being to pushing envelope...

Now we will have more stolen goods list outta competitors trucks..G-UNIT..

I like the adds though and they will help out...
Where's my shirt!!!!

SuperRanger

sukaB said:
I'm glad they try to market there rock crawl event for themselves to make more money...
We got shuped!!
How about taking the extra money after paying off the radio add costs and putting it into the 5th thru tenth place guys pocket!!!

92.1 is impressive considering Poo used to be concerned with X-non mor-96 being to pushing envelope...

Now we will have more stolen goods list outta competitors trucks..G-UNIT..

I like the adds though and they will help out...
Where's my shirt!!!!

YEA!!! Why are they advertising these things!!! Advertise to make money? Stupid move.....

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Hate to disagree, but... Personally, I'm glad they're finally doing some advertising. We need the spectators. Without the spectators there the sponsors don't give a crap. No sponsor is gonna pay to have their name on your rig if no one is going to be there to see it. Good job, UROC. I'm glad to see you learning from past mistakes. Of course, Craig had this all figured out last Two years ago, it would have been better to learn how do it right the first time. ;)

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
Hate to disagree, but... Personally, I'm glad they're finally doing some advertising. We need the spectators. Without the spectators there the sponsors don't give a crap. No sponsor is gonna pay to have their name on your rig if no one is going to be there to see it. Good job, UROC. I'm glad to see you learning from past mistakes. Of course, Craig had this all figured out last Two years ago, it would have been better to learn how do it right the first time. ;)

I totally agree with ya...I think its a step in the right direction...a big complaint from St. George was the competitors felt there was hardly any spectators, well to get spectators you must advertise...

Parker

sukaB said:
We got shuped!!

Do you want a tissue?