April 23-24 Jellico, TN
July 23-24 Jellico, TN
Aug 20-21 IN/ Bristol TN

EXTREME ROCKCRAWLING NATIONALS WEST

June 2-4 SLC (Night Event)
July 28-30 Vernal
Aug 25-27 Phoenix (Night Event)

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SUPERCRAWL IV Nov TBA Las Vegas

West has 2 night events. The first at RRW and the other in Phoenix which is a good thing as it is 120 in Phoenix in August.

Bart

Thanks Todd. I was looking on the UROC sight yesterday, and this wasn't on. Looking forward to Vegas (twice :D )
Bart

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
ace said:
April in Salt Lake.:eek:

August in St George. :eek:

Pure genius I tell you., No, really :hickey:

I would bet the hot one will be in TN with 99% humidity. Last year at Cougar Buttes it was 115* or so they told us. They do have the refer trailer for us.

Bart

Nixter said:
I'm thinking most of those should be man made, shouldn't they? Not too many trails with street lights.

Well, you know Vegas will be man made. I'm hearing they're doing a man made back east, but nothing is set. Jellico was cool, but a tough place get to, and no support rigs are allowed around the course. I lost an oil pan there last year I was a mile from the trailer. :rolleyes:

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
Why are there no events in cedar city? That sucks, three peaks is a fun place for competitions. At least they kept St. George in the mix. I think St. George is the most spectator friendly rock crawling venue I've seen.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
cuban b said:
Why are there no events in cedar city? That sucks, three peaks is a fun place for competitions. At least they kept St. George in the mix. I think St. George is the most spectator friendly rock crawling venue I've seen.
Probably because there have been so many events there the last several years. Most of the locals no longer seem to care. The crowds at Cedar City this year were pathetic.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
WOOO HOOOO

Finally! I can get to an event! I might even be able to make the one in Bristol... is that going to be at the raceway???

Man! I've missed everything by like a week for the last year or so. I can't wait to see this, and I'm going to bring as many people as I can!!!

This board is awesome.