USA-ALL Needs You...

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
First off please see the sticky at the top of the page, we need a Full size off-roader to represent this activity on our Board of directors, we really need this. I can’t believe not one person has contacted me about this! It's not that much of a time commitment.

Also note we have a couple of positions we are hiring (yes it's paid) for see our web site www.usaall.org for details. Our grass roots fundraiser would be perfect for younger people or your punk kid that plays too much x-box and needs to earn a little dough. Or if your club needs to earn a little money and wants to help USA-ALL out while doing it. This would be ideal for that.

I also have a wish list of volunteer opportunities we need help with. We really need help with these things...

1- Web / master and development, database management
2-fundraising events (i.e. Banquets, parade floats, other events, brainstorm ideas)
3-Petition circulation... see our website www.usaall.org
4- Newsletter Circulation and distribution, rural and metro Utah. I need lots of people for this we will have drop off points and you will need to pick up your bundles and take them to local businesses and ask them to allow us to leave them for people to take. This is easy and most places are eager to help us out. We print 20,000 of these and we need help getting them all over the state. Call if you’re interested.
5- Treasurer duties. Help us with accounting, financial reports, paying bills. Nothing too technical. understanding of taxes and non-profit work would be helpful but not required. time commitment would be around 1-2 hour per week. we will supply you with software, and everything you need to do the job except a computer and internet connection.

I hope people respond to this, here are a number of chances to help out as a paid employee or a volunteer. Don’t ever say you didn’t have the chance to make a difference, here it is.

PLEASE forward this message around and spread the word.

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
utahmike said:
I also have a wish list of volunteer opportunities we need help with. We really need help with these things...

1- Web / master and development, database management

Mike,

I would love to help out with web development in my spare time. I won't be able to jump onto anything in the next few weeks, but after that I should have some spare time to do this.

Shoot me an email with details and such: herzog@pinion-media.com

:)