USA-ALL Wants Your Pictures

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
We are looking for pictures to add to our photo library that we can use for our website and print material. We need all types of pictures, motorized action, people participating in motorized recreation, families, kids, retired couples, scenery, seasons, nature, service projects, races, competitions, just about anything outdoors and or recreation related will work. Please send ASAP along with your permission to use them. I wouldn’t ask if we really didn’t need some nice photos. Help out if you can. Forward this info to those that may be able to help… Thanks! :greg:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
if this is for a publication you might want to add that you need the pictures to be a certain size.i know must publication pictures are 4 mega pixel or more

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
File size is not a problem, i would rather reduce them then wish i had a higher res if i needed them for high quality print. Send them unedited we can take care of the rest.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
i'm sure your busy enough but i have way to many pictures i would send. if you want feel free to click on my sig and use any picture you please .most pictures should 4 or 5 mp.just let me if any suit what you need

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
check out www.milspecphoto.com
Mostly comp stuff, but a little playing too.
Your are welcome to ANY thing you want.
Just let me know which ones and what size/where to send them.
I have a lot that is not on there too, even some Mtn biking/downhill racing and similar.