Utah Adventures Season 3

sixstringsteve

Episode 18: Backpacking the Under the Rim Trail in Bryce Canyon NP

[video=youtube;s_2XTqpa5yU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2XTqpa5yU[/video]

sixstringsteve

Thabks curt. I don't like to make long videos, but there was too much good stuff in this one. I had 12 hours if footage to trim down to 28 min.

sixstringsteve

Canyons is a blast. If you enjoy that kind of riding, I highly recommend it. Sundance is a little smoother and mellower. Deer Valley is rockier and more technical. If you like jumps and park, Canyons can't be beat in Utah.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I just am getting to watching the California road trip. When I was a kid we went into the redwoods in the far north of Cali before camping up the Oregon coast. While it was a lot of driving it was the best vacation I remember from my childhood. Seeing your video in the redwoods brought all of that back. Thanks for sharing.

CobraNutt

Awesome! Good work, Steve! Love your vids!
I'm still hoping to repeat your kayak trip on the Green one of these days! I've had my yak on the water once so far...hoping to do a lot more once the temps start rising!

sixstringsteve

haha, i totally missed that even though I've watched it many many times. One degree of privacy for each day of the week. Woops. Not worth fixing at this point. I'm not going to mention that to her, she'll feel so bad!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
haha, i totally missed that even though I've watched it many many times. One degree of privacy for each day of the week. Woops. Not worth fixing at this point. I'm not going to mention that to her, she'll feel so bad!

I heard the extra 5 degrees, but didn't understand it... Can you fill me in?

sixstringsteve

It was a blooper that I didn't catch when editing or filming. She meant to say 360*. She had a lot on her mind while scripting on the fly, trying to smile, trying to hurry before the rain, and trying to deal with me directing her. She's a champ. I actually have perfect audio to replace it with, but YouTube won't let you swap out your own audio once you've posted it, so it's a blooper that'll be there forever.