Utah CCW

CJ Matt

I went to a sporting goods store here in Rapid City that sells guns and was asked if i wanted to attend a CCW class. Since I already have one for SD and Utah I said no. I was then informed that it was for a Utah CCW permit. Not sure how that works but I found it interesting.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Utah CCW classes can be taught in other states and a Utah CCW holder doesn't ever have to hold a gun nor step foot in Utah. A loophole many want gone...

CJ Matt

I knew it was one of the most recognized and I remember people from out of state could have one but I did not know how they got them until now. What we need is a permit that is recognized in all 50 states. There is such a huge difference in what is required. Utah requires a class, finger prints and a photo on it. SD is just a $10.00 fee for the background check and you get a card that almost looks homemade. Other states require you to qualify on the caliber of gun you are going to carry. You can then carry anything up to that but not higher. So, if you qualify on a 9mil you can’t a carry a .45.