Northern Utah Utah Nissan Owners Meet N Greet Event

06blackse

I am putting together a Meet N Greet for all Nissan Owners around the salt lake valley and utah for that matter, I am planning on doing the Mineral Basin trail in american fork canyon. I have attached a flyer that I have produced to this thread as well for those that can make it

Attachments

• Flyer 2.pdf
    797.4 KB · Views: 19

06blackse

I talked to the ranger station the other day and they suggested to call the week before and see if its open, he did say that the road are muddy but not snow covered, but he wasn't sure when they will open it. I am hoping it is but if not I guess I will have to find something else lol. If it is closed still what would be another good suggested trail or trails? Remember we are talking Nissan's and not full blown trail rigs here some are more built than others but some are closer to stock as well

06blackse

We are moving the meet to the 5 mile pass recreation area to run the rattlesnake trail due to the af canyon possibly being closed still. We will be meeting at the Walmart in Saratoga Springs at 8:30 am and departing the Walmart at 8:45 am to head to the trail

rondo

rondo
there may still be an xterra club in utah so you could contact them if you haven't already. it's the only nissan crowd that i'm aware of. nissan is such a small following i think...

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

nrspence

How did the Nissan get together go? Im sad I missed it. Ill be pretty free until the 27th if anyone wants to go wheelin. Went up Farmington canyon today, upper gates still closed.