Utah OHV Council Motorcycle rep

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Hope this is not a duplicate.

Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 10:33 AM
Subject: Utah Parks & Rec. Needs Rep. for OHV Advisory Council

Dear BRC Member and supporters in Utah,
Apologies for the short notice, but we thought we'd forward the announcement that Utah Parks and Recreation needs a rep for the OHV advisory council.
Here is the announcement from State Parks:
Utah State Parks and Recreation officials are looking for a representative to serve on the Utah Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Council. The position will represent the interests of off-highway motorcycle riders. The 11-member council provides recommendations to Utah State Parks and the Board of Utah State Parks relating to Utah's OHV programs and reviews monetary requests. The council meets on a quarterly basis, usually in the Salt Lake or Provo area. Applications will be accepted through May 28. Contact Fred Hayes at 801-538-7435 or fredhayes@utah.gov.
Thanks!
Ric Foster
Public Lands Department Manager
BlueRibbon Coalition
208-237-1008 ext 107

ricsrx

My neighbor, was on the BLM council, he pull out stating that BLM has no intentions of working with the off road community.
I hope you have better luck with the state of Utah.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Utah Parks and Recreation is actually a very proactive entity. Fred Hayes is a huge advocate for multiple use and has been a great asset to the OHV community. He has also been one of the people who oversees where the OHV money that comes from state registrations is spent.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Utah Parks and Recreation is actually a very proactive entity. Fred Hayes is a huge advocate for multiple use and has been a great asset to the OHV community. He has also been one of the people who oversees where the OHV money that comes from state registrations is spent.

X2