utah4x4club fall crawl

bruzer

Hey guys,
Met a few of you at hog canyon in kanab this past weekend and some of you were intrestead in joining us for the fall crawl on oct. 13th and 14th.
I told you I would get something posted so here it is.
October 13th we will be in cedar city running 3 different trails, one trail will be for the more stock rigs (the ridge trail), we will have another for the semi-buit rigs (I think its about a 3 1/2), lockers recommended (atleast 1) and thats the wild west trail, and we will also be running a 4 maybe 4+ trail which is skull canyon.
October 14th we will be in the St. George/Sand hollow area running atleast two trails right now (things could change), one will be the west rim trail which can be fun for just about anyone, and we will also be running milts mile.
I have yet to run milts mile myself but from what I understand is that it can be as challenging as you want it to be due to the amount of by-passes.
Everyone one is welcome to attend. If you would like to come please let me know and if you could give me a basic idea of what trail you might be wanting to go on.
For info or just to let me know your coming you can reply here on the site or e-mail me at kurtdeissenberger@yahoo.com.
Hope to see you there!!

40_Below

Hell yeah this will be a blast.
Here is a link to the original thread that I started about half way down there are a few links with pictures of a few of the trails that are on the agenda.

And then here and here are two more threads with more details.

Hope to see you there.

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
I dont think the Wild West trail is a 3+ if Pritchett Canyon in Moab is classified as a 5. I think you need at least 35" tires and two lockers to do wild west.

bruzer

I dont think the Wild West trail is a 3+ if Pritchett Canyon in Moab is classified as a 5. I think you need at least 35" tires and two lockers to do wild west.

I have been told by differnet people that they think my runner would make it through if I had a rear locker, and I am only running 31's and its stock. Maybe alot depends on your driving style, I have been place's where even lifted rigs have had trouble and I have been able to drive right through.
Its all about picking the right line and keeping the traction on the ground.

bruzer

You have to be able to log in to use that link, so unless you guys want to join utah4x4club.com just post up here and I will check this thread throughout the week. Hope to see you guys there.