UVSC Club

fire4j15

Is there anyone here that went to the UVSC jeep club meeting? I was wondering when the next one will be and if they discussed a trail ride coming up. If there is a trail ride when is it and where. Thanks guys

00harpdawg

well i'm signed up for the uvsc jeep club and talk to the president of the club a lot and haven't heard of any meetings yet or any upcoming trail runs i'll talk to him and see what i can find out you are talking about jeeps unlimited right?

jdub

Scrambler
I was approached by an old friend who is very involved. He never got through on the email to fill me in. I told him that I'd pass info along on RME. To stay true to that I will find him and see if I can get you guys some more info.

His name is Bryce Fairbanks.

They apparently did a trip to Little Sahara a few saturdays ago.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
So what is the name of their club??? I know one of the U4WDA VP's has been trying to get ahold of them so we can get their name on our club list and invite them out to our activities... Any contact info?

Bart

Since I work here at UVSC, I'd like to get some contact information also. Anyone know who the fac/staff advisor is?

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I already did that, Bart. They said they weren't aware of another board with a very similar name and they'd look into it.

Bart

Thanks. I'm more interested in attending a meeting to see what the club is about and if they need any help. If they've never heard of Jeeps Unlimited, well, you know.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
They should be called the we are from uvsc and like to drive offroad a lot club.
Devin, have you been on any of the outings?

00harpdawg

they have only done one outing so far wich was little sahara sand dunes wich was pretty fun. when they first told me that they were called jeeps unlimited i asked the pres if it had any relation to the online forum he said he didn't even know there was one online

jdub

Scrambler
Since they aren't web wheelers they should be introduced. I told them of the site and they should join. I think they forgot the domain name 5 minutes later. Those who know them should get em started.

00harpdawg

you can pm me if you want there numbers. i have the numbers of the president and vice president. i told them about rme and he wrote the site down but i don't think he would join. i'm working on gettting onto the leadership part of the club to make it go new places.