Vacation...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Holly and I went away for a while. No kids. :hickey:
We loaded up the camper and headed for San Francisco first, where we rode a bike from Fishermans Wharf to Sausilido (sp?) by way of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Then we rode the ferry from Sausilido back to Fishermans Wharf.

Picked up our camper from where we parked it, and headed for Half Moon Bay State Beach where we camped. :cool:

Last edited:

Freelancer

Moderhater
Cool!!!

I was just down in SF and we visited Pier 39 as well as the Presidio under the Golden Gate Bridge. We then drove across the GG Bridge home to Sacramento. It was a beautiful day when we were there, we went the day after Thanksgiving. That's quite a ride from Fisherman's Warf all the way to Sausalito! :eek: I'm impressed!

Pic 1. Me and my Gracie at Pier 39 watching the sealions
Pic 2. Me, my wife Amy, my son Luke and my daughter Grace at Pier 39
Pic 3. My son Luke at the Presidio looking back toward downtown SF
Pic 4. Looking north at the Golden Gate Bridge from atop the Presidio

Attachments

• 100_1416.JPG
    100_1416.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1426.JPG
    100_1426.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_1434.JPG
    100_1434.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1447.JPG
    100_1447.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
BlackSheep said:
looks like a good time. Would Britney tell a different tale about who did all the peddling? :p
His a$$ did!!
I put my feet up most the time cause he couldn't see me. I figured he was doing such a good job, why interfere!! :cool:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Cody said:
thats awesome. Glad to see you had a good trip and got to use that bitchin camper.

Cody
It saved us money in ways that I wouldn't have thought. We only ate fastfood about twice in 7 days. It was nice being able to carry groceries and make use of the microwave and oven.