For Sale - Best Offer Various CJ / YJ Parts

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I have a stock CJ7 body mount tire carrier. $10 obo

Have a 3 speed manual trans from a 79 CJ7. $10 obo

Have other small odds and ends. Call or text Dave at 8O1/663/63O5 with questions.

Attachments

• IMAG0785.jpg
    IMAG0785.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0789.jpg
    IMAG0789.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0791.jpg
    IMAG0791.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Bump. Trying to do some spring cleaning in my garage and Shed and want to move some of this stuff this weekend. I also corrected my bumper description. I don't think it is a direct bolt onto a YJ.

Call or text with any questions.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Bump for the CJ7 Frame and other stuff. I would like to move this frame soon. Anyone make me an offer? The other stuff is headed to the scrap yard in the next few weeks if no takers. I hate to scrap the frame.

gcb17

Don't scrap the frame. I saw it on KSL and was interested, even though I have no use for it right now. If you get close to scrapping it, please let me know and I'll pick it up and give you some cash. I would just hate to see it trashed.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I hate to see it go to scrap too, but I am getting sick of working around it in my shop. Shoot me an offer if you really want it.

Don't scrap the frame. I saw it on KSL and was interested, even though I have no use for it right now. If you get close to scrapping it, please let me know and I'll pick it up and give you some cash. I would just hate to see it trashed.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
in your pictures you have a steering box... is that sold? if not is it a manual or power steering box?

I still have it. I haven't looked at it to see if it is is power or manual, but I had lots of hoses so I imagine it was a power box. It isn't too far from you if you want to take a look.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Bump with new price on the Frame. Would love it to find a new home today or tomorrow if possible. I am gone all next week, then plan on doing some summer cleaning.

I would also consider a trade for a Winch, JKU safari or Bikini Top, other items???

Last edited: