Vehicle names

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I have noticed that a lot of people have given names to their Jeeps. I have been thinking about what I should call mine for weeks now and I think I have come up with an appropriate name: Frankenstien.

What do you call your rig?

Last edited:

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
PierCed_3 said:
I have noticed that a lot of people have given names to their Jeeps. I have been thinking about what I should call mine for weeks now and I think I have come up with an appropriate name: Frankenstien.

What do you call your rig?

BETTY is the name of my '86 CJ-7.

Or as the wife calls it, That dam money pit. She jokes that if it came down between her and Betty, Betty would stick around. I didn't answer her, I slept in the garage that night...KENNETH !!

Mr.Chevy

Will my Blazer I call "The Blaze" and my new truck I just got (96 S-10 White) I am going to call it "The Spermy"

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
FJ40 Cruiser: "Babe" as in Babe The Blue Ox
FJ55 Cruiser: "Shortbus", "Piggy", or "Big Bear"
Trail Trailer: "PD" or "Lil' Babe"
Tacoma: Taco?

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
fattodog said:
BETTY is the name of my '86 CJ-7.

Or as the wife calls it, That dam money pit. She jokes that if it came down between her and Betty, Betty would stick around. I didn't answer her, I slept in the garage that night...KENNETH !!

I've seen your garage, I would sleep in it. :)

Tell her you don't mind it, it's fun! Like camping, then you might never have to worry about sleeping with Betty.... again...... :ugh: :eek: