Vehicle Technical Inspection 5-14-09

Craig S

Commando
Racers

Technical inspection will be held at the local Chevy dealership (Droubay Chevrolet) on Main Street down town Delta. Free food will be served (courtesy of the Jubilee Grocery store). This is as much of a show as anything else. We need the locals to see what’s going on so that they will come out to watch the rock crawl. I will need a half dozen rigs to show off during the day so try and come early. I will have the incline ramp at tech and be offering a trophy to the winner of the ramp contest. This is a change to the itinerary and I will revise it. The ramp contest was scheduled for Friday.

Thanks,
Craig Stumph

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Sounds like a plan.

I'll try and be there around noon then. How's the parking in the area? I'll have the motorhome with the Jeep in tow, so I'm kind of limited where I can fit. If all else fails, I'll swing by the site and stash the land barge there and drive the Jeep over.

Craig S

Commando
Sounds like a plan.

I'll try and be there around noon then. How's the parking in the area? I'll have the motorhome with the Jeep in tow, so I'm kind of limited where I can fit. If all else fails, I'll swing by the site and stash the land barge there and drive the Jeep over.

Park the motor home at the site and cruise over.