Vent Session: Why are YOU grumpy? Voice your complaints here!

embabe

My own epidemic!
Not saying that I'm grumpy or anything... ;)... But I did have a very grumpy patient today who gave me a good tongue lashing for something I had no control over. :rolleyes: Good thing the only other patient in the waiting room thought it was hillarious! I just wish everyone would be easy going and happy more often, so vent here and then we can all get it out of our systems! :D

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
I worked for 6 hours today in the sun on something that in the end didn't even work because someone measured something incorrectly in the beginning weeks ago...

Last edited:

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I had some guy tell me that i was a a-hole sob, that i just lost his job for him and that his wife was going to leave him because of what i did. Finally after about ten min of that i said well sir it's time for you to leave have a nice day. I love telling them to have a nice day after they yell at me, it pisses them off more. :D

My personal favorite is. "You mit as well go get my kids present out of under the christmas tree. I hope your happy! "

V-DAWG

someday
I am upset because apparently I shop at the same grocery store as 5DollarShake. I tried to buy some eggs, but they were all sold out. They said some dude claims he eats a dozen a day, so he always has a grocery cart full.

;)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
My vent:

Southern California is getting reeeeeeaaalllly hot, especially where I work. I work right next to the Salton Sea, which is at some points 170 feet below sea level. Kinda like a minature Death Valley. Temp was in the high 90's, but the heat reflects on the tracks and adds 15-20 degrees.

Today was bad, we replaced a Frog (part of the railroad tracks where one tracks divides into two, weighs more than a car) and the foreman made some mistakes. We had to re-cut the rail and even then... the Frog didn't fit into place. :sick:

Once that was done, we had to install a plug, a new section of track about 15 feet long. We had tons of problems with that one too... then the supervisor stopped by & was in a pissy mood. He told us how we were doing it all wrong, then got in his air conditioned truck & left! We did what he told us & it actually screwed us up more. Dumbass!

We ended up stopping 4 trains, because we had such a hard time getting the track serviceable. Ended up with 2 hrs overtime and needing a shower quite badly.

But I still enjoy my job... :)

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
V-DAWG said:
I am upset because apparently I shop at the same grocery store as 5DollarShake. I tried to buy some eggs, but they were all sold out. They said some dude claims he eats a dozen a day, so he always has a grocery cart full.

;)

lmfao nice.
:rofl: :rofl: So why do you go to albertsons? I go because of the particularly well selected musak that permiates the shopping atmosphere. :cool:

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Really I can vent?
Went to the "save our marriage therapy" today, and the wife, who has been supportive and understranding all week long, about everrything, adopted her I am the victim, he is an abusive/womanizing/alcoholic/doesn't love me/please pity me/personna.

I AM A JERK, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY A BIG F%$#^%$ JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But dammmmmm..................

Will be over it in the morning, and still trying to salvage this for the umpteenth time.

If a person feels that what you are saying/doing is wrong, I would rather here that from the get-go, than agreement, and then later in the face of confrontation here that they were only shining you on.

And that applies to all facets of life, not just my injured marriage.

Thats why I am grumpy today.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Ahh, Venting.

So everyone seems to think their house is made of gold. I offer on a house and they won't budge even a dollar even though I told them they didn't have to finish their fence, and they can take their stupid wireless internet stuff and their dish. The husband is an ass and has made his wife do all the talking to us, they havent' even looked at other houses even though their's is for sale. My wife has been mad at me because I told her the her brother (my brother in law) is a big waste of skin. He's 22, getting married and still has his parents paying his car payment and gas and feeding him. Somehow it's not ok that I'm not jumping on board to give him everything. My neighbors below me smoke like a chimney and it comes up through my vents by the washing machine. And I'm still trying to find a job.

Just venting :p

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
ya know when people you consider very good friends do certain things for no other reason than that they know it'll piss you off. Stupid kids, grow up. :mad2:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
popo said:
I just arrested my sisters boyfriend for auto theft of my car!!!!!!!
SHe had the nerve to call my sargent a say all this crap. I just found out she is in jail for slapping my sarge :rofl:

Any one want a sister? I got I need to get rid of.

Then the drunk that pucked in my car :mad2:

:rofl: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

embabe

My own epidemic!
Ok, my turn!

Just got back from Star Wars with a group of 27 people... anyway... there are these girls that I used to consider some of my nearest and dearest friends. Well, a little while back they did something really petty, insulting, catty, and hurtful, so I decided maybe I shouldn't rely on their friendship so much. They got really gossipy (I know it's not a word) and egocentric. Drove me crazy! STILL drives me crazy everytime I see them how immature and catty they are!! :mad2: I am soooooo sick of girls and other people like that! They take offense in things that noone has any control over. In fact, when I got invited to go to a football game with the guys (me and 8 guys :D) they wouldn't talk to me for at least a week! Grr... I honestly hate when girls are dumb and mean... not cool.... very not cool.... :mad:

CJJ92yj

Greg said:
My vent:

Southern California is getting reeeeeeaaalllly hot, especially where I work. I work right next to the Salton Sea, which is at some points 170 feet below sea level. Kinda like a minature Death Valley. Temp was in the high 90's, but the heat reflects on the tracks and adds 15-20 degrees.

Today was bad, we replaced a Frog (part of the railroad tracks where one tracks divides into two, weighs more than a car) and the foreman made some mistakes. We had to re-cut the rail and even then... the Frog didn't fit into place. :sick:

Once that was done, we had to install a plug, a new section of track about 15 feet long. We had tons of problems with that one too... then the supervisor stopped by & was in a pissy mood. He told us how we were doing it all wrong, then got in his air conditioned truck & left! We did what he told us & it actually screwed us up more. Dumbass!

We ended up stopping 4 trains, because we had such a hard time getting the track serviceable. Ended up with 2 hrs overtime and needing a shower quite badly.

But I still enjoy my job... :)

If you think it's hot now, just wait!! :rofl:

I got sent to Calipatria about 4 years ago in the middle of August. Stayed over in Vegas and went there in the morning. Not too bad in the morning when I left Vegas. Got to Calipatria and got out of the car and almost melted. Was in the upper 120's. Never seen that hot before. That wasn't as bad as when we were working though. We were building some steel tanks at one of the geothermal power plants down there. Try working inside a 100' diameter black steel tank in the middle of a day when it's about 120 outside and the tank is just soaking in all that heat. Probably closer to 130-140 inside the tank! All you do is sweat.

One day we were putting a mechanism inside one of the tanks and I was laying on top of a piece of plate. Must have drug my arm across the edge and sliced it about 1/8" deep and probably 3" long. Must have dripped blood for almost an hour before the foreman noticed it. I was sweating so much inside the tank that I just thought it was sweat running down my arm. Had my glove on that hand completely soaked in blood. hehehe

Good Luck! :rofl: