Verizon employees (or others) (braden?) Need a phone

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think I lost my stupid phone this morning. I don't know where the hell it could have gone, but somehow in 20 minutes, and 20 feet I have lost it. Hopefully it will turn up today sometime, but I checked on the prices of phones if you are already in a contract, and they are rediculous.

Does anyone have an ok verizon phone they are not using they want to sell? I don't need anything too fancy, I don't really care about a camera, but I want one recent enough that it is compatalble with the new system and is analog/digital compatible.

anyone? Braden, anything you can do for me?

Cody

V-DAWG

someday
PM your number to me, I will call your phone, and when it rings you know where it is at. You don't even have to answer it for me :rofl:

4thefamily

Cody said:
I think I lost my stupid phone this morning. I don't know where the hell it could have gone, but somehow in 20 minutes, and 20 feet I have lost it. Hopefully it will turn up today sometime, but I checked on the prices of phones if you are already in a contract, and they are rediculous.

Does anyone have an ok verizon phone they are not using they want to sell? I don't need anything too fancy, I don't really care about a camera, but I want one recent enough that it is compatalble with the new system and is analog/digital compatible.

anyone? Braden, anything you can do for me?

Cody

Come and steal mine from me and I will report it stolen and get a refurbished one for 50.00 (you pay). It is a v-8900? Camera phone, a few scratches but still works good and best of all I know where it is. ;)

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
I've got a Nokia 3560 from AT&T you can have, you should be able to get it unlocked for little or nothing by Verizon. Color screen, a decent phone. I only used it for about 10 months so it's in excellent shape and has excellent battery life.

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/3560

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
RedRock5.9 said:
I've got a Nokia 3560 from AT&T you can have, you should be able to get it unlocked for little or nothing by Verizon. Color screen, a decent phone. I only used it for about 10 months so it's in excellent shape and has excellent battery life.

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/3560
Aint possible to "unlock" an AT&T phone to work on Verizon's network. They use two totally different technologies. Your AT&T phone does not have the technology to connect to the Verizon digital network.

Glad you found it, Codeski.

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
RockMonkey said:
Aint possible to "unlock" an AT&T phone to work on Verizon's network. They use two totally different technologies. Your AT&T phone does not have the technology to connect to the Verizon digital network.

Glad you found it, Codeski.

Good point, I forgot that I had bought that phone to remain on AT&T's old TDMA network, where I could get service in the most remote areas. Their GSM network sucked or just plain was not available at the time and I needed service in some pretty remote areas. I've since switched to Verizon, whose CDMA network coverage is ample.